Will you need new gear after the 600 MHz Spectrum Auction?
What will happen to my existing gear?...
In 2016 the Federal Communication Commission (FCC) started the process of auctioning off and repurposing the block of UHF television channels 38 – 51, or 614 – 698 MHz. With the recent ending of the auction, this means wireless microphones in this frequency range will be unusable after the grace period. The exact time-table for this is unknown at this time, but it could come as soon as late next year.
Partner with Force Technology Solutions to find out if you are affected with the recent frequency auction, and how you can stay compliant with the new regulations. Follow the steps below to find out if you are eligable for rebates!
Follow these simple STEPS!
- Call/Email Force Tech today or fill out the form below to see if you have a system impacted by the auction and are eligible for a rebate. Rebates are not just for Shure products!
- Purchase a new wireless system from Force Tech if you are affected by the auction.
- Complete the online 600 MHz Wireless Rebate Form.
- Pack and ship your old wireless system to Shure.
- Receive a check from Shure!
(Allow 8-10 weeks for delivery)